Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.106 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 242% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,296 (€2,551) in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)