Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.223 EGP / BYN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,700 (1,377 BYN) in Mahilioŭ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)