Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,557 (36,692 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)