Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.564 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,986 (28,351 ฿) in Maha Sarakham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)