Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26301 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 6% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 15,000 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,098 (₨53,602) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (35 minutes ago)