Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 387%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,006 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.068 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 300% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 62,450 (€3,112) in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)