Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,760 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23843 EGP / INR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,456 (₨77,407) in Madras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)