Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 238%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 425 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 87% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,224 ($1,550) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (40 minutes ago)