Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 601 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.895 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,361 (R$ 5,794) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Utrecht costs €449 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)