Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 303%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.749 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 160% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 42,214 (R$ 7,342) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)