Cost of living in Macao compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 250%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 480 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.174 EGP / MOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 179% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,428 (21,813 Pataca) in Macao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (30 minutes ago)