Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 527 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.998 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 265% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,040 (€3,356) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Richmond, Virginia costs $59 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)