Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.825 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 361% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 59,905 (€2,877) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cotonou costs 130,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zvishavane District costs $1.40 (about 1 hour ago)