Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,315 (24,496₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)