Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.684 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 52% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,720 (34,680₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vilnius costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)