Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 586 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 30% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,079 (31,275₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)