Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 538 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.674 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,095 (23,891₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)