Cost of living comparison between Lviv, Ukraine and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.34589 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 11% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 14,388 (41,596₴) in Lviv.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €64 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,806 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Victoria, Seychelles costs 12,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)