Cost of living in Lviv, Ukraine compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.674 EGP / UAH
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lviv (Ukraine) is 19% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,634 (24,695₴) in Lviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)