Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 571 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.620 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,454 (10,773 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)