Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 329%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.908 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 45% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,807 (11,430 Kwacha) in Lusaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Malaga costs €10 (27 minutes ago)