Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 451%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 55% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,240 (元8,505) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)