Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 399%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 418 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.652 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,952 (元8,279) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)