Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.330 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 33% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,532 (元9,240) in Luoyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 215 ₦ (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Alor Star costs RM10 (about 2 hours ago)