Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37513 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 57% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,493 (Php62,627) in Lucena City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)