Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 427%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10945 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 763% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 112,197 (1,025,049 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (22 minutes ago)