Cost of living comparison between Luanda, Angola and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 507 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05366 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 507% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 98,570 (1,836,816 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)