Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 405 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.808 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,577 (Mex$ 25,470) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 2 hours ago)