Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 225%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,652 (Mex$ 27,146) in Los Mochis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (31 minutes ago)