Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.890 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 26% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,160 (Mex$ 22,644) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)