Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.990 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 85% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 25,960 (Mex$ 26,210) in Los Cabos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.10 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr390,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dar es Salaam costs 50,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,010 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)