Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.673 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 120% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 26,356 (R$ 4,646) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)