Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03245 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 174% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,674 (1,099,535 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siegen costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brighton and Hove costs £100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (about 2 hours ago)