Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03336 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 172% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,816 (1,223,533 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (32 minutes ago)