Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 133%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03124 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 155% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,161 (1,061,474 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,896 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)