Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02954 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 43,097 (1,458,914 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Larisa costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)