Cost of living comparison between Lomé, Togo and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01468 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,302 (1,995,795 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Washington D.C. costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)