Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03030 EGP / XOF
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 198% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,764 (1,477,270 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bintulu costs RM13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santa Fe costs ARS $7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saskatoon costs C$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baku costs 30 ман (about 1 hour ago)