Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.800 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 157% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,488 ($2,162) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)