Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 440 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.070 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 124% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,635 ($1,861) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)