Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 194%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.663 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 111% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,955 (€1,660) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tampere costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)