Cost of living in Logroño, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.040 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Logroño (Spain) is 219% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 51,888 (€2,589) in Logroño to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (41 minutes ago)