Cost of living in Łódź, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.187 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Łódź (Poland) is 47% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,119 (4,264 zł) in Łódź to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 49 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)