Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08738 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 283% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 57,496 (657,973 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tallinn costs €550 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tartu costs €16,486 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (about 2 hours ago)