Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10788 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 463% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 73,127 (677,867 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)