Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09631 EGP / AOA
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 368% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 76,044 (789,545 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)