Cost of living in Lleida, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.058 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lleida (Spain) is 99% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,834 (€1,512) in Lleida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (22 minutes ago)