Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 379 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.944 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 71% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,840 (14,324 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)