Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.894 EGP / ZMW
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 70% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 27,626 (14,587 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)