Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 575 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.921 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,540 (£1,611) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (20 minutes ago)