Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.733 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 17% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,578 (元6,433) in Linyi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)