Cost of living in Linyi, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.761 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Linyi (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,850 (元5,740) in Linyi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)