Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03160 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 42% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,917 (₡ 630,311) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Queretaro costs Mex$ 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cartagena costs COL$1,749,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨450,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kampala costs 3,469,800 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)