Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03154 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 38% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,717 (₡ 656,954) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)