Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03285 EGP / CRC
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 51% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,715 (₡ 691,571) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)