Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 239%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 390 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.873 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 192% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,022 (€1,822) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)