Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 155% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,404 (€2,490) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (29 minutes ago)