Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 301%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.106 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 248% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 54,380 (€2,705) in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (28 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 3 hours ago)