Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 445%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.106 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 236% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 52,488 (€2,611) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (4 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)