Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 255%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 682 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.909 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 126% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 33,909 (€1,622) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)