Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 282%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.315 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 176% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,593 (€1,900) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)