Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 755 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.454 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 187% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,770 (€2,301) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)