Cost of living in Lima, Peru vs Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,602 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.366 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 80% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 28,791 (S/. 5,365) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lleida costs €500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tallinn costs €460 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (about 5 hours ago)