Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,771 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.447 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 95% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 29,213 (S/. 5,363) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)