Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,950 prices entered by 240 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.841 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 138% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,662 (S/. 7,986) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,250 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)