Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,219 prices entered by 278 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.435 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 149% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,286 (S/. 6,861) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Punta Arenas costs CH$156,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)