Cost of living in Lima, Peru compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,772 prices entered by 225 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.655 EGP / PEN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lima (Peru) is 215% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 47,290 (S/. 8,363) in Lima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)