Cost of living in Lijiang City, China compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.629 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is 18% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,660 (元6,717) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)