Cost of living in Libertad, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34692 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libertad (Philippines) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,142 (Php37,883) in Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)