Cost of living in Liberec, Czech Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.821 EGP / CZK
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liberec (Czech Republic) is 135% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,193 (42,891 Kč) in Liberec to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)