Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.079 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 136% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 35,417 (€1,680) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zagreb costs 4,580 kn (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr8 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$480,000 (36 minutes ago)