Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.763 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 101% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,143 (€1,385) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)