Cost of living in Les Abymes, Guadeloupe compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.764 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Les Abymes (Guadeloupe) is 130% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,570 (€1,665) in Les Abymes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Whitehorse costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)