Cost of living in León, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.628 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in León (Spain) is 141% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 37,693 (€2,267) in León to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)