Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 510 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.765 EGP / GBP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 142% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 38,700 (£1,628) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 16,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)