Cost of living in Legnica, Poland compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.201 EGP / PLN
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,300 (3,518 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)