Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33691 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,518 (Php57,933) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 18,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Cruz, California costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)