Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33345 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,279 (Php48,819) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)