Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36337 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,965 (Php49,440) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (23 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)