Cost of living in Le Mans, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.963 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Mans (France) is 182% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 44,008 (€2,321) in Le Mans to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)