Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.500 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 78% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 30,220 (€1,406) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 17,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)