Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.106 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 110% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 31,539 (€1,569) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston upon Hull costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novosibirsk costs руб 60 (about 1 hour ago)