Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 434%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.830 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 248% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 41,758 (€2,005) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)