Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.770 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 4% cheaper than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 15,592 ($989) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (43 minutes ago)