Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.000 EGP / USD
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 16,250 in Alexandria you would need to make just about E£ 16,084 ($894) in Latacunga.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)