Cost of living in Las Tablas, Panama compared to Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.135 EGP / PAB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,248 (731 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €10 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €16 (25 minutes ago)