Cost of living comparison between Las Tablas, Panama and Alexandria, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / PAB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Tablas (Panama) is about the same as in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 15,337 (859 B/.) in Las Tablas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Burlington costs $3.99 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 3 hours ago)