Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 200%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 620 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.769 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 119% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 32,850 (€1,582) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)