Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37777 EGP / DOP
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,736 (RD$ 36,362) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 12,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $782 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khartoum costs 450 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)