Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.121 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 162% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 39,229 (€1,950) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (41 minutes ago)