Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 236%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.762 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 162% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 34,087 (€1,642) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 13,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)