Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.504 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,715 (33,168 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)