Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,638 (27,473 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 14,000 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (42 minutes ago)