Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Alexandria, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 EGP / THB
Do you live in Alexandria? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Alexandria (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,776 (31,418 ฿) in Lampang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 15,625 in Alexandria.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (36 minutes ago)